MediaChance Dynamic Photo HDR v5.0
My photo is not what I saw
Many times you see a beautiful scene and of course you snap a picture! The result is often far from being the magical scene you carry in your head.
Our eyes are very adaptive and they are also more sensitive to intensity than color. It is estimated that our eye can see over a dynamic range of nearly 24 f-stops while a digital camera can capture a dynamic range around 6 to 9 f-stops.
The High Dynamic Range Imaging is a set of techniques that has been developed nearly 20 years ago to overcome the limitations of electronic devices by combining multiple exposures into one great looking image.
A HDR photography can be created by taking few photos with different exposure, then combining them in the software into a high dynamic file. The last thing is to tone-map the HDR image so we can see it in our screen, print it, post it on the web and enjoy.
We created our software to be very enjoyable, fast and straight forward. No fiddling with incomprehensible parameters. And as it is common for Mediachance products we added many cool new inventions that you may not have seen yet in any other package.
- Easy to understand software with super fast preview
- Powerful Auto-Aligning, Manual or Auto-Assist Aligning of images with an innovative Pin Warping that can correct all types of misalignment, including camera roll, pitch or yaw
- Anti-ghosting mask that can completely eliminate ghosting of moving objects
- Various tone mapping procedures that can create a whole range of images - from smooth photographic tone mapping to very dramatic images
- Load and save HDR files
- Works with most RAW camera formats
- Support for 360 Panoramic images
- Batch Processing to add images to queue and then process them all at once
- Live HDR preview during various steps, you can see tonemapped image preview even before you create HDR!
- Dynamic Photo HDR has already few very interesting build-in filters for Orton Effect or to create eye-catching B/W photos.
- You can use new Pseudo-HDR process on a single 8-bit source
- Our new real-time Light Tuner will let you change the Tone-Mapped effect and see the feedback result immediately as you move the Light Orb, without any calculation
- You can create fine-tuned Black and White shots with the B/W channel Mixer
- More cool effects such as Vignette or Mysterious light.
- Color Correction using Kelvin parameters with preview table.
- Match Color will allow you to match your new tonemapped image to any other photo or painting.
Aligning image taken by hand is not any big problem in our software. The unique Pin Warping method can align even most stubborn images where camera shifted, changed roll, pitch or yaw.
If an object moved while you were taking different shots, this would normally create a "ghost" on the final image.
We added a powerful yet very simple to use anti-ghosting mask feature. Just paint over all instances of the moved objects (you don't even have to be very precise!) and it will without trace completely eliminate the ghosts from the final image. In Full version you can use Live HDR function. Just press Quick Preview button that will almost instantly show you the result HDR image with the anti-ghosting mask applied.
A common problem with over-processed HDR images is adding halo and noise blocks in large smooth areas such as clean sky.
3D Sky filter automatically adjust the tone-mapping to preserve the smoothness of the sky (Even if you really step on the "HDR effect" pedal as we did with the image below) And we added one for Skin too, so now you can tone-map portraits as well.
Add Effect to Video
Maybe you like to experiment with a video. Now you can!
DPHDR 5 adds Experimental Video processing as yet another mode to add artistic Tonemapped-look to your clips.
- Dynamic Photo HDR (DPHDR) by Mediachance is the sort of Windows-only program that will make Intel-Mac owners want to get BootCamp and run Vista right now. Not only is DPHDR one of the more affordable free-standing HDR-gen and Tonemapping titles, it is also powerful enough to warrant serious consideration for the HDRI photographer... Jack Howard - Popphoto.com
- It's been long time since I have been so impressed by any software. It's easy to use with surprising results... Ondrej Neff - Digineff.cz
- Dynamic Photo HDR is the new kid on the block, joining the ranks of HDR utilities. It comes in a sexy outfit, that offers just the right blend of usability and eye-candy interface. And it's prized very competitive at $55 bucks.
Download Here :