Registry Fast v5.0
Registry Fast ™5.0 is a lightweight but very effective Registry cleaner for fixing your PC problems, which has established itself by providing the cutting-edge solutions that thoroughly scan, repair and compact your PC Registry files. The built-in features can effectively optimize your Windows System and thus improve your computer performance and speed.
- Scan and Fix the Registry-related problems (17 varied scanning options covering all sections of Windows-based operating systems).
- Compact the Registry files for eliminating the Registry fragments.
- Backup the Registry files before scanning and fixing to guarantee a failure repair can be recovered (including mandate backup and manual backup).
- Recover & Optimize the default Windows setting to speed up PC performance with the rich built-in utilities (System Optimizer, IE Restore, Tweak Memory, Junk Files Cleaner, Error Utilities, ect.).
Registry Fast is platform-rich PC repairing and optimizing suite. Registry Fast supports all versions of Windows-based operation systems from Windows ME to the latest Windows Vista. What can be amazing of all is that it offers loads of goodies, such as Startup Manager to manage the startup programs and Add/Remove Programs Manager to uninstall the program much faster and more efficiently than the standard Window Add/Remove applet can do. It makes the program the complete tool for PC maintenance. Registry Fast can be very beneficial for both professional and newbie, it is very easy to use, it enables you to perform a lot of operations without any difficulties or troubles.
Repair and speed up your PC with the top rated, easy-to-use Registry cleaner and system optimize suite.
Tune Up Your PC Easily & Instantly:
- Free Up Your PC from Computer Errors
- Repair & Remove Obsolete Registry Files
- Make Your PC Run like Brand New
- Tune Up System Performance to the Best
- Ensure You Faster and Safer Internet Surfing Tour
- Uninstall Any Malicious or Unwanted Applications
With Registry Fast you can scan and fix:
- ActiveX, OLE, COM sections: The ActiveX, OLE, COM sections of registry contain some invalid entities that could cause system error, and application crash.
- Uninstall Sections: The Uninstall Entries section of registry contains some invalid entities that link to the missing entities. This is caused by the incorrect installing and uninstalling of application in system.
- Font Sections: The Font Entries section in registry contains some invalid entities that could cause the abnormal font style in applications. Shared DLL's Sections
- Shared DLL's Sections: The Shared DLL section in registry contains some invalid or damaged entities that could cause the DLL conflict between two applications.
- Help Section: The Help File Information section of registry contains one ore more invalid entities that cause help file opening fail.
- Startup Programs: The startup Program section of registry contains some invalid and damaged entities that would bring startup error and cause system slow when Windows start up.
- Invalid Shortcuts: The Shortcut section of registry may contain some invalid shortcut entities that link to the missing .exe file. This is caused by incorrectly installing and uninstalling software, or moving .lnk file.
- Empty Registry keys: Empty registry key refers to the entities in registry that no value to associate with.
- Invalid File Associations: The File Association section of registry may contain invalid file associations. If a file type is associated with a program that does not exist then it shows up as an irregularity.
- Sounds sections: The sounds section of registry may contain some junk entities that cause system slow.
- Start Menu Items: The Start Menu Section of registry may contain invalid entities linked to start menu programs.
- Recently Used Files: Some registry entities that were used recently.
- File Extension: Some invalid file extension entities may be existed in registry.
- User Software Settings: The registry may contain some invalid or damaged user software settings records that need to be cleaned or repaired.
- System Software Settings: The registry may contain some invalid or damaged system software settings records that need to be cleaned or repaired.
- Application Paths: Application Paths section of registry may contain invalid entities that point to the incorrect application path.
- System Service: System Service section of registry may contain some damaged entities related to system services.
Download Here :