CPU-Z v1.58 Final Size 4 MB
CPU-Z helps you see the name of the manufacturer, the chipset, socket, the parameters of speed, bus, cache, how many core ... so you can check the information on their chipset and that the machine is running in the overclock or not ... also, CPU-Z adds information about the mainboard, memory (ram) for you to compare the compatibility between the chipset.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instructions sets.
- L1 and L2 cache information.
- Location, size, speed, and technology.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
- AMD FX "Bulldozer" processors family (K15).
- AMD Llano processors family (K12).
- Intel Sandy Bridge-EP processors preliminary support.
OS: Win 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/08/Vista/Windows 7
Download Here :